30 Days Disney Challenge: Day 15 - First Movie You Saw
Rey Lasano
11:47:00 AM
Day 15: First Movie You SawThat would be long, long, long time ago. It was The Moose Hunt (1931). It wasn't really a movie, more like a Disney short, but it did leave a very fine impression.
I cant remember why I was so attached to this black-and-white short. Maybe it was because:
(1) Pluto was in it
(2) He speaks. Three times!
(3) He flies. Magically flap his ears as Mickey stands on his back.
I think this short is also where Pluto was officially recognized as Mickey's, since in the previous short/movie, he was Minnie's little pup. Pluto has all this weird history being Minnie's pup and also Goofy's at one time, but eventually he belongs to Mickey as we know it right now.
I can't believe how old this movie is! I probably should go and re-watch it again now. See you around guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)


No comments :
Post a Comment