30 Days Disney Challenge: Day 1 - Favorite Character
Rey Lasano
12:01:00 AM
Happy Easter! Today is April 5th, which is special because it's Easter, and because it marks exactly 30 days before checking in with Disney! I don't know where time goes, really. It feels like just yesterday I was disturbing my best friends, kind of forcing them to sit there over Skype and listening to me rehearsing my speech for the CRP interview. Now May 5th is suddenly just around the corner. I am feeling a lot of emotion, I am happy, excited, nervous, happy again, jumpy, excited again, sad, confused, excited, I'm feeling... all right.
I know moving to another country is a big step. It will bring changes. Things will be different. But I will embrace it, because that is how we deal with life. We embrace life. I'll have faith that good things will happen. Besides, I'll spend my first two weeks in a strange land with someone who is not only a familiar face, but also happen to be a very important person.
God will make sure I'm fine, and protected as always. I will be okay.
Meanwhile, I found this list of 30 Days Disney Challenge and thought it will be fun to do it starting from today. I will also post this to my Instagram account, feel free to check out the gallery later.
Day 1: Your Favorite Character
Without a doubt, this guy.
![]() |
| Tigger's face from here |
T-I-Double Guh-Er, Tigger!
A very bouncy fella, with his springy tail he'd express his love of life, enthusiasm, and his willingness to jump tail first whenever his friends are in trouble. Very cheerful, always looking to have some fun, confident and have a good portion of love for himself. He could be annoying sometimes, always well-meaning but more often does harm than good hahaha. He reminds me of how important it is to bounce through life, no matter what happened.
Few years ago some people came up with this idea that each of Winnie the Pooh characters actually represent mental illness and that Hundred Acre Wood is basically a mental institution, all started with Christopher Robin's schizophrenia. Eeyore is depressed, Pooh has serious eating disorder, Rabbit has OCD and anger management issue, Piglet has an anxiety disorder and Tigger is suffering from ADHD. I really could care less.
Few years ago some people came up with this idea that each of Winnie the Pooh characters actually represent mental illness and that Hundred Acre Wood is basically a mental institution, all started with Christopher Robin's schizophrenia. Eeyore is depressed, Pooh has serious eating disorder, Rabbit has OCD and anger management issue, Piglet has an anxiety disorder and Tigger is suffering from ADHD. I really could care less.
Well then, that's all for Day 1 of 30. TTFN - Ta Ta For Now!
See you around guys~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)



No comments :
Post a Comment