30 Days Disney Challenge: Day 7 - Favorite Sidekick
Rey Lasano
10:30:00 PM
Day 7: Your Favorite Sidekick
I was torn between Olaf (Frozen) and Dory (Finding Nemo). But if I have to choose only one, then my pick would be Olaf. Because anyone who loves summer and warm hugs are my sworn brothers and sisters. Or snowman.
Beside, that moment when he finally understands that fire melt ice, and still stayed with Anna because some people are worth melting for, he almost instantly became my favorite sidekick. And let us remember that Olaf was also made from love, from the memories of happy times Elsa shared with Anna. I think that is why he could came up with "love is putting someone else's need before yours." That, and also because you can write his name as O-love.
See you around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

No comments :
Post a Comment