30 Days Disney Challenge: Day 5 - Favorite Hero
Rey Lasano
9:11:00 PM
Day 5: Your Favorite HeroWithout further delay, I present you:
![]() |
| Simba by Melodys300 |
King Simba. Because he's handsome, cool, knows how to have fun, loves Nala and their children so much and did I say handsome?
I think the fact that Timon and Pumbaa raised him outside of the Pride Lands and not as the king of the jungle had major roles in shaping the Simba we know today. I fell in love with him after watching The Lion King II (I skipped Lion King I, watched Lion King II and after that realized I need to watch Lion King I -- I'm so weird, I know). I think for me Simba pictures a heroic father figure. He wants what's best for his children, and stubbornly believes he is always right. But in the end he realized that Kiara was right all along and admit that her daughter has grown wiser and that he too could learn from her. That, and also the epic story in which he reclaimed his kingdom.
![]() |
| King Simba by jaeon009 |
Told you he's handsome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)


No comments :
Post a Comment