30 Days Disney Challenge: Day 8 - Favorite Villain

Day 8: Your Favorite Villain
It is a little strange and kind of cute at the same time that during binge-watching all those Disney movies, we could fall in love, impressed, touched and learned not only from the heroes and heroines, beautiful princesses and charming princes, but also with the villain.


Not sure if after watching the movie we could still call her a villain. She is almost a heroine, or a victim.  The untold story of Maleficent gives the idea that maybe no one was born evil anyway. People just lost their way at some point in their life and haven't yet found the light to guide them back home.

Anyway, whichever version you are referring to (the original antagonist, or the one in the untold story), I love her most for her use of sarcasm ("Why, no, your Majesty, I am not offended at all. In fact I'll bestow the princess with a gift." *calmly curse Aurora*) and for her dragon form. You know what, you gotta admit she has some style.

No comments :

Post a Comment