30 Days Disney Challenge: Day 10 - Favorite Song

Day 10: Your Favorite Song


This is really hard. It is almost impossible to just pick one of Disney's song as a favorite one. But there is this one song that stand out and played instantly in my head when someone asks me what my favorite song is from the Disney movies.

"There are things in life you learning,
and in time you'll see
It's out there somewhere, it's all waiting, 
if you keep believing.
So don't run, don't hide, it will be alright.
You'll see, trust me, I'll be there watching over you.
Just take a look through my eyes
There's a better place somewhere out there
Just take a look through my eyes, everything changes, you'll be amazed what you'll find
There's a better place if you look through my eyes"

Brother Bear's "Look Through My Eyes", written by Phil Collins. The lyrics just make sense to me. There are times when I wish, I do wish, that some people can look at themselves through my eyes. I bet they will be amazed with what they will find.

No comments :

Post a Comment